I Guess I Do

 photo PRESS_zps60f7d5cf.png  photo ADVERTISE_zps8e385a24.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Father's Day





Meet the man responsible for this family.

Yes, we may be a bit crazy. Yes, we’ve had some good times and yes, we’ve been through some dark times. But somehow we’ve always managed to make it through.

He’s the glue that keeps us whack jobs together. He doesn’t say much (mostly because he can’t get a word in edgewise) but when he does, it’s always something worth listening to.

He’s the ultimate devil’s advocate, always seeing the good in other people. He’s responsible for teaching me my greatest life lesson – to always talk things out and never go to bed angry. And if I ever need a reality check, he’s the first to give it to me. More importantly he’s my go-to for anything TMZ related. It’s like having my own personal Harvey Levin on speed dial! Clutch!

So thank you Dad, for working third shift your entire life so I wouldn’t have to. Today and every day, I appreciate all you’ve done for our family. 



Happy Father’s Day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment