I Guess I Do

 photo PRESS_zps60f7d5cf.png  photo ADVERTISE_zps8e385a24.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png

Monday, June 30, 2014

UnBride Expectations

Standards. Most say to aim high, especially when it comes to life and men. (Okay, so college is the only exception. One word - yikes...) But when it comes to weddings I say set your standards at one level - low. 

As honorary UnBrides here is what you have to look forward to:


I'm not saying all of the above will happen to you, I just want you to have a realistic outlook on the planning process. Just as you bitched about having to go to that Bachelorette party across the country in Vegas or about spending all of your money on a damn Keurig you don't even get to enjoy, the same will happen to you. 

When you are better prepared, the letdowns won't seem as bad...

Promise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment