I Guess I Do

 photo PRESS_zps60f7d5cf.png  photo ADVERTISE_zps8e385a24.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2014

As you know one of my goals is to do away with lists in 2014. My other goal is to not have to unbutton my pants after every meal. It's the little things in life.

While I may have worked hard in 2013, I completely neglected myself, which is why I am surrendering to my gym owners and participating in the Fit On Challenge - a nutrition and workout plan for the entire month of January.

So stock up on your fruits and veggies because the Fit On Challenge will be posted on the blog January 2nd. Let's be honest, we have to do it the 2nd because people will be hungover, traveling, or if you are me, both on New Year's Day. 

Join me in starting the new year off right. And with all of you keeping me accountable I will no longer be able to quit on Day 3. 

See you in the New Year everybody!






No comments:

Post a Comment