I Guess I Do

 photo PRESS_zps60f7d5cf.png  photo ADVERTISE_zps8e385a24.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Fit On Challenge 2014

Alright, the time has come. Co-owners of Fit On Studios in Manhattan Beach, Franca Stadvec & Angela Bennett, were responsible for getting me wedding day ready. Now they get to tackle my post-wedding, post-blood clot, post-stress eating body. Should be fun!

They have always taught me it's not about the number on the scale, it's about how eating right and exercise makes you feel. And when you feel good about yourself, everything else seems to fall into place. 

The Fit On Challenge this January is simple. Get your butt moving five times a week - shoot for 3 days of cardio and 2 days of strength training. Eat very clean the whole entire month- start with a nutrient rich smoothie everyday, with no sugar, white carbs, or processed foods in your meals.

Below are Franca & Angela's tips and tricks for us. It's time to detox, de-"sludge" as I like to call it, and regain control in 2014!


I'll be checking in weekly to see how you guys are doing, as well as keeping you posted on my progress. As I stated earlier, my goal is to be more present every day in 2014 - starting with myself. 

Let's do it everyone - it's now or never!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment