I Guess I Do

 photo PRESS_zps60f7d5cf.png  photo ADVERTISE_zps8e385a24.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png

Monday, December 15, 2014

Favorite Christmas Treats




I'm sure a lot of you have seen these corn flake cookie wreaths, which happen to be my favorite treat at Christmas! Here's the recipe so you can try them too:

Ingredients:
1/2 cup butter of margarine
30 large marshmallows
1 1/2 teaspoons green food coloring
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
4 cups corn flakes
Red cinnamon candies

In a 2-quart saucepan, melt butter and marshmallows over moderately low heat, stirring constantly. When melted, remove from heat and stir in 1 teaspoon of food color and the vanilla extract. Add more food coloring if desired. Stir in corn flakes. Drop mixture onto wax paper 1 tablespoon at a time. Decorate with red cinnamon candies. Let stand 30 minutes or more until cool. 

Simple, Easy, and Sugary...the way I like it!



No comments:

Post a Comment