I Guess I Do

 photo PRESS_zps60f7d5cf.png  photo ADVERTISE_zps8e385a24.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png

Thursday, December 4, 2014

My Go-To Wedding Gift

As I stated on Monday, no couple will ever complain if you give them cash! But if you are looking for something nice to wrap up in addition to that, my go-to gift is always to frame their wedding invitation. 

Go to your local art store and buy nice card stock, layer it to create your matte. Then tape or glue their invitation to the center and place it in the frame. Voila! You've now created a custom framed invitation for the couple. Something that would likely taken them years to do after the wedding!

(I still haven't gotten around to framing our invitation suite...it's on the to-do list for 2015, along with working out.)

Have a great weekend UnBrides!




No comments:

Post a Comment