I Guess I Do

 photo PRESS_zps60f7d5cf.png  photo ADVERTISE_zps8e385a24.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Kelly Faetanini

Carrying on with the New York theme this week, this designer not only shares the same love I have for the city, but also for the same hometown. Kelly Faetanini also hails from Sandusky, Ohio and has quickly been climbing the ranks in the bridal fashion industry.

From small town girl to big time dress designer, she's trained under the best, and has now emerged with her own line of beautiful wedding dresses. Kelly gives us an exclusive look at her latest collection and let's us in on her own I Guess I Do wedding moments! Enjoy - I hope you enjoy this designer profile as much as I did! 




To see more of Kelly's designs visit www.kellyfaetanini.com and be sure to show her some love Facebook!







No comments:

Post a Comment