I Guess I Do

 photo PRESS_zps60f7d5cf.png  photo ADVERTISE_zps8e385a24.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png

Monday, March 4, 2013

St. Pucchi Flagship Store & Runway Show

This past week I had the pleasure of meeting with the amazing Designer and President of St. Pucchi - Rani Totman at her new flagship store in West Hollywood. It is located in the heart of Sunset Boulevard by all the trendiest shops and eateries.

After being sold in selective salons across the country, this marks St. Pucchi's first flagship boutique.

Now we're talking about the designer I have worshiped since high school. I adored her unique wedding designs and would have died to visit this salon during my own dress search.

But you know when you build someone up so much in your head and only hope they can be that amazing in real life? Well Rani was. She was so down to earth. We talked about everything from brides to The Bachelor. (Anyone who will humor me with some Bachelor gossip is a A-OK in my book.)

Rani broke into the business in 1985 when she designed a show stopping blush gown at a Dallas fashion show. This came at a time in 80's fashion when everything was white, large, and in charge - so a blush gown was a huge fashion risk. She was asked to create her own line and the rest is history. She has continued to play with shape and texture and is still a constant risk taker in the wedding industry.

I was invited to the St Pucchi show at the Bel Air Bay Club yesterday where I saw lots of intricate lace and billowing tulle. Lots of unique and non-traditional looks I think you un-brides would enjoy.

Here are some snapshots from the show:
So to all of my California un-brides who are looking for their dream dress, plan a visit to the St. Pucchi Store, 8649 Sunset Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA, 310-601-7604.

And to my out of state un-brides, visit www.stpucchi.com to see the wide variety of St. Pucchi's collections and salons that carry them throughout the country.


No comments:

Post a Comment