I Guess I Do

 photo PRESS_zps60f7d5cf.png  photo ADVERTISE_zps8e385a24.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Wedding Day Arm Workout

After reading my previous posts you probably won't find it hard to believe that I define being successful as making the most amount of money while doing the least amount of work possible. Unfortunately, I take this approach to my workouts as well.

Kyle partakes in a workout called Crossfit. Basically he lifts a bunch of heavy weights and works out really hard - aka - not my cup of tea. His focus is on strength. Mine is looking skinny. And let's be honest, I don't enjoy things that require that much effort.

So when it came to the wedding, I knew the body part I wanted to work the most was arms. Last May, I took my out-of-shape self to Fit On Studios in Manhattan Beach which was a Spinning, TRX, and Barre Physique Studio. It was a combination of all the workouts I enjoyed so I knew I was off to a good start.

Angela, the owner of Fit On Studios, said all I needed was 4 minutes a day and a set of 2 lb. weights and my arms would be wedding ready by September. Sounded right up my alley. I was sold.

Below is the arm workout I did 5 days a week to my favorite song from May to September leading up to the wedding. I really felt a difference in my arms and was able to achieve the lean, toned look I wanted. And if you think I looked like crap, well then don't do the workout. But to me, it met my definition of a success.




























No comments:

Post a Comment