I Guess I Do

 photo PRESS_zps60f7d5cf.png  photo ADVERTISE_zps8e385a24.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png

Monday, April 22, 2013

Bridal Fashion Week

Bridal Fashion Week Spring 2014 was held in New York this weekend with Marchesa & Temperley London kicking it all off. Marchesa's designs ranged from whimsical A-Lines to asymmetrical sheaths. Marchesa is now taking the peplum craze to the bridal world, which I think is a cool trend for the coming year. Temperley London is known for their simplistic flowing gowns that would be great picks for rustic or beach weddings. Kate Middleton is a huge fan of their line. 

I love seeing fashion week looks, not because I can afford them, but to see what trends will become mainstream by next year. Pick out some styles you like and other more affordable designers will be sure follow suit. I loved a Pnina Tornai gown and found an Enzoani gown with same shape for a third of the price. Don't obsess about the label, obsess about the fit. 

Below are some looks from the Marchesa and Temperley shows. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment