I Guess I Do

 photo PRESS_zps60f7d5cf.png  photo ADVERTISE_zps8e385a24.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png

Monday, November 2, 2015

Halloween Weekend



This weekend we made a surprise trip back to see our families in Ohio. It was our nephews last football game since they are seniors in high school (which is crazy because I've known them since they were in diapers) and we hadn't been able to make it back for a game since we moved. 

Last week, Kyle randomly said over dinner, "I think I want to go to the boys' last game. You want to go?" Catch me in the right moment, I will most likely board a plane to anywhere!

Nothing says fall like a cold night watching high school football and some neighborhood trick-or-treating. Hope your Halloween weekend was 'boo'-tiful as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment