I Guess I Do

 photo PRESS_zps60f7d5cf.png  photo ADVERTISE_zps8e385a24.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day

Meet the Halloween costume master herself! In all seriousness, she's been a great sport about the blog. When I started this thing, she told me I'd end up being like Howard Stern getting rich at her expense. (Yes that is the goal, but when she's living in her house on the beach, I don't think she'll complain)

Because in reality, I do owe her a house. I owe her everything. Without her I wouldn't be who I am and where I am in my life. She's my best friend, the only person I can shop with, and the only person in their right mind who would answer my phone calls three times a day.

While my dad is the realist, my mom is the dreamer. She's instilled in me how important it is to believe, to believe that you can and will make a difference in this world, in a big, big way.   

When I moved to LA, there was no hesitation or worry in her voice as I drove away. All she said was "Go follow your dreams." But my dreams would have never been possible if it wasn't for all the sacrifices she's made for me. 

Someday I hope to be half of the mom that you were to me...

Happy Mother's Day Mom!





No comments:

Post a Comment