I Guess I Do

 photo PRESS_zps60f7d5cf.png  photo ADVERTISE_zps8e385a24.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Wedding Day Arm Workout #3

Wedding season & summer are just around the corner and I thought it would be a great time for another arm workout courtesy of Angela Bennett co-owner of Fit On Studios in Manhattan Beach.

I'm not a fan of bulky arms. I love the tiny and toned look. These simple movements worked for my wedding and I've kept it up ever since! Same deal - a set of 2 lb. weights and your favorite song!



Alternate this with the Original Arm Workout and the Triceps Workout, 5 days a week and you'll be set for summer.

Fit On Studios in Manhattan Beach offers Spinning, Barre, Boxing, & TRX Circuit Training Classes. And be sure to check out the new Fit On Studios opening in Redondo Beach this May!

To book your class visit www.fitonstudios.com


No comments:

Post a Comment