I Guess I Do

 photo PRESS_zps60f7d5cf.png  photo ADVERTISE_zps8e385a24.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Top Ten Mother/Son Dance Songs

Music makes or breaks a wedding, which is why it is so important. The First Dance is always on a couple's minds, but it's important not to neglect the parent dance songs as well. Kyle and his mom, Pat, chose to dance to "How Sweet It Is" by James Taylor. Here are some of my favorite Mother/Son Dance song ranging from Modern to Traditional!

1. “Momma Hold My Hand” – Aloe Blacc 


2. “How Sweet It Is” – James Taylor  


3. “Love on Top” - Beyonce


4. “Let it Be” – The Beatles


5. “You are the Sunshine of My Life” – Stevie Wonder 


6. “You are so Beautiful” – Joe Cocker 


7. “God Only Knows” – The Beach Boys 


8. “She’s Got A Way” – Billy Joel 


9. “Best of My Love” – The Emotions


10. “A Thousand Years” – Boyce Avenue


And not everything has to be so set in stone. One of my favorite parent dances came when my friends Bernard and Krystal both danced together with their moms to "Hero" by Mariah Carey in ode to their single moms who devoted their lives to raising them.
 

Every relationship is different, so pick a song that best fits your relationship and personalities and is meaningful to both of you!




No comments:

Post a Comment