I Guess I Do

 photo PRESS_zps60f7d5cf.png  photo ADVERTISE_zps8e385a24.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Tanning Tips

It's the week of the wedding and you think you're all set. The dress has been pressed, your guests are on their way, and the dinner count is in. But one thing that can put a damper on the big day is a spray tan gone array. Orange you glad you made that decision? 

I'm a big proponent of if you can't tone it, tan it. But unlike my early days of college when I would bake in the cancer light, I now only go with the safe route of spray tans. I prefer the standup Mystic Tan on level two with bronzer. But spray tans are an art form, and you have to find what works best for you. Especially before your wedding. And trust me I've had too many Ross Moments in my life - "I'M AN EIGHT!!!"










No comments:

Post a Comment