I Guess I Do

 photo PRESS_zps60f7d5cf.png  photo ADVERTISE_zps8e385a24.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Ahh Thanksgiving - my favorite holiday of the year. The cold Ohio weather. The smell of my mom's homemade stuffing. The sound of the door bell ringing as my crazy Italian family enters the house. Nothing makes me happier. 

While this year may have been a bit of a doozy, leaving me exhausted and in need of a drink with the Ten Club (as you can see above, it involves wine), I am thankful for it all.

Because if there's one thing I've learned this year, it's that life isn't about the job you have, or where you call home, it's about the people you have in it...

Have a great Thanksgiving everybody!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment