I Guess I Do

 photo PRESS_zps60f7d5cf.png  photo ADVERTISE_zps8e385a24.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween



Meet Sad Cat & Unhappy Hobo - apparently Halloween's weren't always so happy in the Kelley family. 

Maybe it was the fact that I was wearing at cat onesie as a fourth grader. Maybe it was the Amish bonnet. Or quite simply that I had eyelashes for eyebrows. Either way I knew my costume was crap that year. 

But I have to give to my mom, she was never Suzy Homemaker when it came to costumes, but she does know how to create gems for your graduation board, or pictures that come in handy in the off chance that her daughter decides to start a random blog. 

And now I get to do the same to my son Harry - doesn't he look thrilled??

Have a safe and candy filled Halloween my friends!

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment