I Guess I Do

 photo PRESS_zps60f7d5cf.png  photo ADVERTISE_zps8e385a24.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Bridal Fashion Week

It's 11:22 PST. I just got back home to the hubs and Harry (who by the way got a haircut while I was gone, and isn't really living up to his name...don't you hate when that happens?) 

Anyways, I'm back. I had a layover in Denver and when I arrived, I saw that I had missed a text from my mom, who came to fashion week with me, saying that her flight was canceled and she needed to fly out of Newark.

Luckily she ran into a friend at La Guardia, who happened to be the mother of the designer I featured a couple weeks back - Kelly Faetanini. Thank God she found someone, or else it's a safe bet she would still be wandering the Tri-State area. 

After attending a ton of shows and meeting great people, I'm excited to share all of my pictures and opinions on Bridal Fashion Week with you in the weeks to come. 

For now, here's a sneak peek at Vera Wang's eye catching pink collection, and one of my favorite shows of the weekend - Jenny Packham

Night all!





1 comment:

  1. Yay! Welcome home! Can't wait for your take on the bridal market shows!

    ReplyDelete