I Guess I Do

 photo PRESS_zps60f7d5cf.png  photo ADVERTISE_zps8e385a24.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png

Monday, October 28, 2013

Bridal Fashion Week Awards

As my coverage of Bridal Fashion Week comes to a close, below are some designers I would like to highlight for their achievements.

Mark Zunino is steadily becoming one of my favorite designers. He caught my eye when he designed the stunning dress Tamra Judge wore for her wedding. His designs are classy and feminine, with just the right amount of sex appeal. 

I can see his name being a staple among the Monique's and Vera's in the years to come. Click here to check out more from Mark Zunino. 

This season, St. Pucchi launched their new budget friendly line Mila. It was my favorite of the cost conscious collections. 

The fabrics are still beautiful and the designs still modern. It's a great option for brides looking for the couture look without the price tag! Click here to see more St. Pucchi designs. 


What I love about Vera Wang is that she, like her collections, are constantly evolving. She has been the biggest name in the bridal industry for decades, but her looks keep changing with the times. 

An all pink collection is a risk, but in my eyes the risk paid off. Click here to see more of Vera Wang's collections.

The best overall experience I had at show in New York was by far at Jenny Packham. Not only was her collection perfection, but so was the music, the lighting, and the atmosphere. She definitely created a "moment" that everyone will never forget.

Click here to see Jenny Packham's stunning show for yourself.



And last but not least, my favorite collection from this season's Bridal Fashion Week goes to - Lazaro. The collection was cohesive, yet the pieces were each different and bold. I absolutely loved the lace pantsuit and this gold and white dress is something I wish I would have worn on my wedding day!

Not many dresses make me want to travel back in time, but this one surely does! They played with colors, pattens, and pants this season - and I loved it all. Click here to see more from Lazaro. 


No comments:

Post a Comment