I Guess I Do

 photo PRESS_zps60f7d5cf.png  photo ADVERTISE_zps8e385a24.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Oscar Best & Worst Dressed

Overall I thought the Oscar red carpet was a bit of a snooze fest - no Angelina leg or Sasha Baron Cohen spilling ashes on Seacrest. Not big on Seth McFarland as a host - plus I heard he gets spray tans in his office three times a week and is a dick in real life, so that didn't help. But I was happy Argo won for Best Picture. Here are my Best & Worst Dressed of the Oscars. Do you agree?

Best Dressed: Zoe Saldana in Alexis Mabille Couture
Best Dressed Runner-Up: Naomi Watts in Armani Prive

Worst Dressed: Anne Hathaway in Prada
Worst Dressed Runner-Up: Brandi Glanville in let's be honest who's looking at the dress

1 comment: