Sunday, February 28, 2016

Oscars Best & Worst Dressed

Did you watch the Oscars last night? Here are my picks for Best & Worst Dressed...



Best Dressed: Charlize Theron in Dior. My best friend, Whit, texted me about this during the show and I completely agree with her. Stunner. BEST DRESSED. 

Best Dressed Runner-Up: Cate Blanchett in Armani. I love the fit and color of this dress. She brings it every time she hits the carpet!

Worst Dressed: Heidi Klum in Marchesa. If you were going for the 80's bridesmaid on steroids look, then you NAILED IT, Heidi.

Worst Dressed Runner-Up: Rachel McAdams in August Getty Atelier. You were a best dressed nominee for SAG Awards, but unfortunately I'm very underwhelmed with this Oscars choice. The fit and the fabric just don't do you justice!



No comments:

Post a Comment