Sunday, January 31, 2016

SAG Awards Best & Worst Dressed

Did you watch the Screen Actors Guild Awards last night? I know it was Saturday and you all probably have raging social lives, but just in case you are like me and prefer the couch instead, here are my picks for Best & Worst Dressed!





Best Dressed: Alicia Vikander in Louis Vuitton. As I watched G interview her, she just shined. I liked the geometric print. Despite being covered head to toe, she managed to still look sexy. Love!

Best Dressed Runner-Up: Rachel McAdams in Elie Saab. While she always likes to wear this shape of dress, I liked the look and print of this one. The only thing that could have made it better? Ryan Gosling on her arm. He may have impregnated another woman, but I'm still holding onto hope!

Worst Dressed: Nicole Kidman in Gucci. This reminds me of one of my dance recital costumes back in the day. (Which I now strongly question because looking back we all looked like little hookers at age 9...) It didn't look good on my gangly, pre-pubescent self, and this doesn't look good either. 

Worst Dressed Runner-Up: Gwendoline Christie from Game of Thrones. Her boyfriend, Giles Deacon, usually designs all of her dresses, and if he designed this one -- Girl, did you piss him off or something? You may want to check, because I think you might have. 



No comments:

Post a Comment