I Guess I Do

 photo PRESS_zps60f7d5cf.png  photo ADVERTISE_zps8e385a24.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png

Monday, November 9, 2015

Nonna's Pumpkin Cookies


Just wanted to share with you all my Nonna's recipe for her pumpkin cookies. I hadn't had them since a little girl, so it was too fun making them this year with my Mama when I was home. They are amazing and you won't be disappointed you tried this recipe. So soft and thick with just the perfect amount of sweetness!



Oh and side note: I'm still not sure what the term 'basic' really means but I know it has something to do with liking pumpkin-ish things. I am convinced this term has been conjured up by the masterminds behind the Kardashian Think Tank as a term to make others feel bad for being themselves and is yet another ploy to urge people to be just like them. 

If wearing clothing that actually covers your ass cheeks, wanting to be known for a talent or a skill rather than a sex tape, and enjoying freaking pumpkin makes you 'basic,' then I will gladly be a basic bitch 24/7, 365. 

Oh, yeah. I was writing about a recipe. Back to that: 

Nonna's Pumpkin Cookies:

1 cup white sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup oleo or butter
1 tsp. nutmeg
1 tsp. cloves
3 1/2 cups of sifted flour
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 1/2 cups pumpkin 
2 eggs
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 cup raisins

Mix in order given. Spoon drop on greased pan. Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes. Cool and ice with butter cream frosting. 






No comments:

Post a Comment