Monday, September 14, 2015

Holiday Weekend Weddings


What is your verdict on Holiday Weekend Weddings? Yay or Nay? I'm conflicted. On one hand, it works out nicely because it's one less day you have to take off of work to travel for these shindigs, but on the other hand, it's one less long weekend that's actually yours. 

Maybe it is also dependent on the weekend... Columbus Day, President's Day -- have at it. Labor Day, Memorial Day -- we're on a slippery slope here. Thanksgiving or Christmas -- who do you think you are? Nothing comes between me and stuffing. Nothing. 

Obviously if you are my friend, I will be there no matter what. And if you keep them drinks flowing, I will most likely forgive you rather quickly. Throw in a couple slices of cake and we'll call it a wash.







No comments:

Post a Comment