Monday, August 31, 2015

MTV VMA'S Best & Worst Dressed

Ohhh, the VMA's. Was I the only one who felt like they were in Bizarro World while watching the red carpet? Like that's what the kids are wearing these days? Dear God. Thank you for making me scared to procreate.

Here are my picks for Best and Worst Dressed: 


Best Dressed: Gigi Hadid. Hello my love! (said in Yolanda Foster voice, for all of my RHOBH fans out there) Is it a bathing suit? Is it a dress? Who cares. You look stunning!

Best Dressed Runner-Up: Taylor Swift. Serving up some houndstooth fierceness.

Worst Dressed: Miley Cyrus. It wasn't cool the first time you did it. Invest in some trousers. 

Worst Dressed Runner-Up: Tilda Swinton butchin' it up. Oh wait, that's Justin Bieber? My bad. 

And be sure to tune in to an all new Fashion Police tonight at 8:00 to hear Melissa Rivers, Giuliana Rancic, Brad Goreski, Nene Leakes & Margaret Cho weigh in!






No comments:

Post a Comment