I Guess I Do

 photo PRESS_zps60f7d5cf.png  photo ADVERTISE_zps8e385a24.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png

Monday, June 29, 2015

Must Have Summer Beauty Products

Celebrity Makeup Artist & Expert on TLC's Dare to Wear, Mathias Alan, is back and chatting with me all about the Must Have Beauty Products for this summer and bridal season! For all of you schweaty girls like me out there, Mathias even talks about deodorant for your face! Yes, you read that right. Who knew!

Enjoy all of these makeup must have's and beauty secrets for this summer season!


To see more from Mathias Alan, follow him on Social Media - Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google +, My Beauty Blog, & LinkedIn Business.

Leave any questions or comments you have on the video and we will be sure to answer any you may have!

No comments:

Post a Comment