I Guess I Do

 photo PRESS_zps60f7d5cf.png  photo ADVERTISE_zps8e385a24.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png

Monday, May 25, 2015

Bridal Makeup 101

Happy Memorial Day UnBrides!

I'm excited to be bringing you all a series of makeup tutorials by Celebrity Makeup Artist - Mathias Alan! He is the mastermind behind all of the makeup in my headshots, engagement photos, and various shoots throughout the years...

Up first in the series - A Makeup Tutorial For a Sophisticated Bride.  Enjoy!



My name is Mathias Alan and I am a professional makeup artist working in Los Angeles. I've been painting faces and creating stunning hairstyles for brides for over 15 years and I absolutely love collaborating with a woman on her special wedding day. Creating a DISTINCT LOOK that fits her individual personality as well as incorporating my EXPERTISE in celebrity red carpet makeup and hair is what make my bridal parties UNIQUE and EXCEPTIONAL.

If you live in the Southern California area and would like to book me for your wedding date, please email me at Mathias@Mathias4Makeup.com for my rates and availability. Hope to hear from you soon.

Please subscribe to my beauty channel right now because I also have posted PART 2 of this bridal transformation in which I show you how I created my client’s GRACE KELLY inspired updo!

Also, check out my Discount Product Links Below for purchasing any of my Must Have Beauty Items used in this video tutorial:

1. MURAD PERFECTING SERUM & MURAD ENVIRONMENTAL INSTANT RADIANCE EYE CREAM AT ULTA   2.  TARTE AIRBLUSH MARACUJA CREAM BLUSH IN SHIMMERING PINK   3. TARTE MARACUJA RAINFOREST GLOW INSTANT MATTE WATERPROOF BODY PERFECTOR   4. ANASTASIA BEVERY HILLS CONCEALER AND TINTED BROW GEL   5. MAKE UP FOR EVER ARTIST SHADOW   6. URBAN DECAY NAKED SKIN ULTRA FOUNDATION, NAKED SKIN ULTRA DEFINITION LOOSE FINISHING POWDER, AND ALL NIGHTER MAKEUP SETTING SPRAY   7. MAKE UP FOR EVER AQUAROUGE IN CHESTNUT #4   8. OCC CREME COLOUR CONCENTRATE IN VICE   9. URBAN DECAY "PERVERSION - BAIT” FALSE LASHES   10.  SIGMA GEL LINER IN STUNNINGLY LADYLIKE   11. SIGMA LOOSE SHIMMER IN GILDED  12. SIGMA 3DHD KABUKI BRUSH   13. SIGMA 3DHD PRECISION BRUSH

If you would like to keep up with my behind the scenes adventures as a makeup/hair artist then please check out my Portfolio and follow me on Social Media - Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google +, My Beauty Blog, & LinkedIn Business.


Stay tuned next month for a Bridal Beauty Makeup Tutorial on Raquel herself!



No comments:

Post a Comment