Monday, January 12, 2015

Golden Globe Awards

Apparently I have some catching up to do, because I hadn't heard of half of these shows or movies that won Golden Globes last night. Oh well, let's get to the good stuff...

Best Dressed: Sienna Miller. I’m not sure why I love this dress and her overall look so much, maybe its because it looks effortless. Unlike other celebs who took the plunge last night (JLO & Kate Hudson) she doesn’t look like she’s trying so hard.

Best Dressed Runner-Up: Emma Stone. Love her and this outfit. Chic and cute, sophisticated yet trendy.

Worst Dressed: Keira Knightley. I get that you are prego but that dress belongs on your unborn child, not you.

Worst Dressed Runner-Up: Kerry Washington. You don't stand a chance with Fitz or Jake in that thing. Even Olivia Pope can't fix this.



No comments:

Post a Comment