Monday, August 25, 2014

VMA Best & Worst Dressed

Happy Monday UnBrides! Below are my picks for the Best and Worst Dressed at the MTV Video Music Awards...

What were your thoughts?

Best Dressed: Katy Perry & Riff Raff. Anyone who comes dressed as vintage Denim Britney & Justin wins. HANDS DOWN.

Best Dressed Runner-Up: Beyonce. It's sexy done right and not verging on desperate (ie. see JLO's dress from that night)

Worst Dressed: Amber Rose. Not under any circumstance would this ever be okay. Not ever.

Worst Dressed Runner-Up: Ariana Grande. I get it. I loved my jeggings (verging on pajama jeans) because they were comfortable. But when you get a hole in your jeans, you know you wear them too often. Ditch the boots and hair gurl. It's about knowing when to let go.

(Don't worry I still have my fat days when I wish I never threw those damn jeggings away...)


No comments:

Post a Comment