I Guess I Do

 photo PRESS_zps60f7d5cf.png  photo ADVERTISE_zps8e385a24.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Twenty-Nine





I've never been a big fan of birthdays. As much as you'd think I like putting myself on display on here, I'm not a fan of all the attention. Maybe it can be traced back to when I failed my drivers test at sixteen (trivial), or when my Nonna's funeral was on my twenty-first (devastating). Ever since, my birthday would bring about memories of the past, memories that weren't worthy of celebrating. 

But as I've gotten older, I've realized that maybe it's not about celebrating the day you were born, but celebrating that you are lucky enough to have another year ahead. I feel fortunate enough to have another year to cram in everything I possibly can in this thing we call life. 

And cram it in I will...


No comments:

Post a Comment