I Guess I Do

 photo PRESS_zps60f7d5cf.png  photo ADVERTISE_zps8e385a24.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Make it Work

For me it was hard to find my dream dress, a dress that had every single detail that I liked. That task would have been impossible. But I did find a dress that I could work with - Enzoani's Demi dress. Here are the before shots..

And the after...
Finding your dress can be a tedious and stressful experience, not the champagne popping, joyous experience the bridal world makes it out to be. So when you find a fit you like but with some details you don't, do not get discouraged.

You can tweak and edit the dress to get the dress you envisioned, and as my boy Tim Gunn says, "Make it work!"



No comments:

Post a Comment