Sunday, March 2, 2014

Oscar Best & Worst Dressed

Overall, I thought everyone on the Oscar carpet looked nice - and no real crazy hot messes. I thought Ellen did a great job at keeping that snooze of a show upbeat, and I am thrilled that Mathew and Jared won. If you haven't seen Dallas Buyers Club, please do so. It's phenomenal.

Below are my picks for Best & Worst Dressed of this year's Oscars.

Best Dressed: Kate Hudson in Atelier Versace Spring 2014. I'll have what she's having. She has been turning it out lately and is looking better than ever. Everything from her skin to her dress is glowing. Love!

Best Dressed Runner-Up: Matthew McConaughey in Dolce & Gabbana and Camila Alves in Gabriela Cadena were definitely the Best Dressed couple of the night. That is a picture of a classic Hollywood at its finest.

Worst Dressed: Liza Minnelli - A blue satin jumpsuit will never do anybody any good. And did my niece talk you into putting those colored highlights in your hair? She tried it on me at Christmas, but I didn't cave.

Worst Dressed Runner-Up: Margot Robbie in Saint Laurent. You still looked stunning, but I barely recognized you. You were one of my best dressed at the Golden Globes and I had such high hopes for you. With that severe hair color and makeup, in your case, I think blondes do have more fun. 


No comments:

Post a Comment