I Guess I Do

 photo PRESS_zps60f7d5cf.png  photo ADVERTISE_zps8e385a24.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Chernaya Bridal House

I Guess I Do is proud to announce the opening of Miami's newest premiere wedding salon - Chernaya Bridal House. Located in the heart of Miami's Design District, among other prestigious stores like Celine and Hermes, sits the perfect new spot for luxury brides. 

Chernaya prides itself on being a destination for brides striving for a more fashion forward and avant-garde look. With name-worthy designers like Zuhair Murad, Elie by Elie Saab, Rafael Cennamo, Sareh Nouri, Suzanne Neville, Tara LaTour, & Elie Youssef, Chernaya is certain to have everything from classic to couture! 

Below are some shots of their launch party with models sporting their designer gowns, along with jewelry by Amoreh, and shoes by one of my personal favorites - Aruna Seth.








So calling on all of my Florida brides and any bride looking for the latest luxury bridal experience, book your appointment at Chernaya online, by phone at 305.576.6000, or by emailing info@chernayabridalhouse.com

And be sure to show them some love and "like" them on Facebook to stay up to date on their latest trunk shows, events, and discounts!



4 comments:

  1. I kind of love the second from the bottom left! Also, model on bottom right looks like a young Countess LuAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If their salon looks as chic as this runway show, I'm sure you could find your dream wedding gown there! I'll def. recommend to friends and family who live in the area!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the variety and uniqueness to all of the gowns! Seems like a great place to find something perfect for just you - thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete