I Guess I Do

 photo PRESS_zps60f7d5cf.png  photo ADVERTISE_zps8e385a24.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png

Monday, February 10, 2014

Claude Morady

After our engagement, I was hopelessly searching for a place to re-size my grandmother's ring in fear that I would lose it because it was too big. The first place I took it to claimed to be the "World's Largest Engagement Ring Store," but they said they wouldn't do it because if they put a flame to it the whole thing would melt. Well, that didn't sound appealing.

I searched online for the best person to entrust my ring and that's where Claude Morady comes into play. After reading his gleaming reviews online and his extensive work with estate jewelry, I decided to meet with him. I traveled to his Beverly Hills office, which for all you Real Housewives fans, is right next to Lisa Vanderpump's restaurant, Villa Blanca. 

Claude & his wife Jennifer not only re-sized my grandmother's ring, but retained our business for life. They were so amazingly nice that we bought our vintage wedding bands from them. They even loaned me a pair of amazing diamond earrings to wear on my wedding day!


If you are looking for some one-of-a-kind vintage pieces - engagement rings or Valentine's Day gifts, then this is the place for you! Visit www.claudemorady.com to see more of his selection and be sure show some love and like him on Facebook!











3 comments:

  1. well beautiful collection of jewelry can we the price list in wedding planner app
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/iwedplanner-the-wedding-planner/id408373537?mt=8

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love the rings, looks so expensive.
    wedding photographers Philippines

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a nice article for wedding photo album in free wedding planner app

    ReplyDelete