Monday, January 20, 2014

SAG Awards Best & Worst Dressed

I was happy the stars didn't treat this as their usual 'throw away' carpet. They really turned it out this time. Below are my Best and Worst Dressed of this year's Screen Actors Guild Awards. What were your thoughts?


Best Dressed: Amy Adams in Antonio Berardi. Two words - MOVIE STAR.

Best Dressed Runner-Up: Lupita Nyong'o in Gucci. I can't get enough of this girl. It isn't about what she's wearing, it's the fact that she shines.

Worst Dressed: Kerry Washington in Prada. I am always a fan of your choices and adore you. I am also all about being proud and showing off that baby bump, but Prada isn't giving you or your baby the justice you deserve.

Worst Dressed Runner-Up: We've had this talk before Amanda, but if this is how you choose to dress on the carpet, then have at it.





No comments:

Post a Comment