Sunday, January 26, 2014

Grammys Best & Worst Dressed

I haven't had a chance to watch the show yet. Who puts Sean and Catherine's wedding on the same night as the Grammy's? But I sure hope the show redeems the carpet. Here are my picks for Best & Worst Dressed. Let me know your thoughts!



Best Dressed: Chrissy Teigen in Johanna Johnson. I know your man was the one who was nominated, but all eyes were on you. Nice work!

Best Dressed Runner-Up: Giuliana Rancic in Alex Perry. While sending looks to G tonight, I told her this dress was my favorite this awards season. In fact, it's one of my favorites on the entire carpet! Love it!

Worst Dressed: Madonna in Ralph Lauren. I get that you tweet and insta for attention, but leave poor David out of this. He bought your line that you two were reenacting the video from Smooth Criminal.

Worst Dressed Runner-Up: Paula Patton in I'm not sure. But the fact that she was my worst dressed for Golden Globes also leaves me puzzled. 


No comments:

Post a Comment