Sunday, January 12, 2014

Golden Globe Awards

After watching the Golden Globes red carpet and show, I was very content with the winners, while the carpet left me asking Why? So happy for Bryan Cranston & Breaking Bad as well as for Leonardo, Jared Leto and Matthew McConaughey. Wolf of Wall Street and Dallas Buyers Club have been my favorite movies this Awards Season!

Now onto the fashion. Oh the fashion.







Best Dressed: Lupita Nyong'o from 12 Years a Slave. STUNNING. Congrats. This is what we call having "A Moment."

Best Dressed Runner-Up: Margot Robbie from Wolf of Wall Street. Simple, sleek and love the pop of color with the emerald shoe. Leave it to these newcomers to show the veterans how to do it. I really wish my favorites like Julia, Sandra, and Jennifer would take a page out of their book!

Worst Dressed: Paula Patton - I think you got something on your dress.

Worst Dressed Runner-Up: Emma Watson - Hey girl, love you and all, but make up your mind. I had trouble choosing between the white or navy blue polo in parochial school, but this is on a whole new level.



1 comment:

  1. I agree Lupita looked great but she wasnt my fave. I really liked a few others, Rocsi, Kate and a few others. I have to agree with your worst dress though (even though I hate judging peoples looks, lol) but what is that on Paula's dress?

    ReplyDelete