Monday, November 25, 2013

American Music Awards

Happy Monday! Weren't sure if you tuned in last night, but below are my picks for the Best & Worst Dressed of the American Music Awards. 





Best Dressed: Taylor Swift. Usually I think she acts too young and dresses too old but last night she nailed it. The perfect mix of sexy and sophisticated. Way to go T-Swizzle.

Best Dressed Runner-Up: Kesha. No, that's not a typo. I didn't recognize her either. That's why she's on my best dressed list.

Worst Dressed: R. Kelly. Glad to see you out and about, but you're wearing a skirt.

Worst Dressed Runner-Up: Chili from TLC. Lord knows how many times I listened to your Crazy Sexy Cool CD on my boombox, while choreographing dances to it in my living room, but even though I love you, I cannot condone this.





1 comment:

  1. Agreeing about R Kelly - its just weird.

    ReplyDelete