I Guess I Do

 photo PRESS_zps60f7d5cf.png  photo ADVERTISE_zps8e385a24.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png

Sunday, October 6, 2013

St. Pucchi

I am very excited to be heading back to New York this week, this time for Bridal Fashion Week. And to kick it off, we have a Designer Profile on not only one of my favorite designers, but one of my favorite people - Rani Totman of St. Pucchi. This year, her New York show is a highly exclusive event - definitely a hot ticket for the weekend.

As I've said before, I fell in love with one of St. Pucchi's couture designs way back in high school. But now more than ever, a St. Pucchi gown is no longer out of reach. Rani has just launched - MILA by St. Pucchi - a more affordable and budget friendly line for brides. 

Below is a look inside the exciting new line.







 





No comments:

Post a Comment