I Guess I Do

 photo PRESS_zps60f7d5cf.png  photo ADVERTISE_zps8e385a24.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png

Sunday, September 8, 2013

New York Fashion Week



Hello Un-Brides! Coming to you today from New York Fashion Week. We are taping Fashion Police from Lincoln Center this week!

It's been my first real trip to New York as a big kid. The weather and food have been amazing and the runway shows have been fantastic. Above are my favorite fellow producers and I at the Monique Lhuillier show. Melon was a big color at this show as well as embellished and midriff dresses. 

I'm interested to see if any these trends will carry over to her bridal collection in October. I will be back in NYC then to cover Bridal Fashion Week for Le Salon as their Fashion Expert, so stay tuned!

Speaking of New York, get ready for Thursday and my interview with Ohio native and now New York Bridal dress designer Kelly Faetanini. You'll get a sneak peek of her spring collection and an exclusive look at her own wedding photos as well!

And don't forget to tune in this Friday at 9pm for our Fashion Police: September Issue Special. Have a good week everybody!




No comments:

Post a Comment