I Guess I Do

 photo PRESS_zps60f7d5cf.png  photo ADVERTISE_zps8e385a24.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Labor Day


Blurred Lines - no I'm not talking about that Robin Thicke song I thought I would never get sick of, well until that jerk Miley came along. I'm talking about the blurred line between family and friends.

I spent my Labor Day in Florida with Super Jak, Princess Lilly, and two of my best friends from college. While life may be crazy for all of us, we make sure to have a girls weekend every year.

So make time for your friends no matter how far apart they may be, especially the good ones. Because the good ones are hard to come by. And as time goes on, you begin to look at them not only as friends, but as family.

Hope your weekend has left you feeling rested and rejuvenated!

xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment