Sunday, September 22, 2013

Emmy Awards 2013

Not going to lie. This was a tough one. While watching the carpet I wasn't 'wowed' by anyone. I knew what I felt in my gut, but I was undecided, so what did I do? I called my mom. She's the only person I can shop with and we always seem to like the same dresses. And this time is no different. Below are our Best & Worst Dressed of this year's Emmy Awards.




Best Dressed: Julie Bowen in Zac Posen. When I first saw this during her interview with Seacrest, I automatically loved it. I liked the structure and the uniqueness of it. While it could have been fitted a tad better, there's just something about it I can't get enough of. 

Best Dressed Runner-Up: Allison Williams in Ralph Lauren. While a majority of the red carpet was a snoozefest, this is basic done right. If you are going to do simple, then do simple in an amazing color that's perfectly tailored. She looks adorable. She's definitely wearing the dress, not vice versa. 

Worst Dressed: Amanda Peet in God Knows What. Just look at the picture. Need I say more? I get it girl, we all get drunk and wander away wearing our Antique Photo Shoot garb from time to time. It happens.

Worst Dressed Runner-Up: Carrie Underwood in Romona Keveza. This isn't because I hate the dress, it's because I hate her wasted potential. If I had her body and her legs, you better believe I would be showing those bad boys off any chance I got. She wore the exact same dress in a different print to the ACM's. And I'm O-V-E-R it. She's such an insanely gorgeous girl, I would love to see her take risks and edge it up, instead of her usual look - Prom circa '99. Jesus please take the wheel and steer her away from the Disney Princess section.




No comments:

Post a Comment