Thursday, May 9, 2013

Luxe Parlour and Blowdry Bar

Which is why I needed a professional to handle this mane. I called upon the uber talented Christine George of Luxe Parlour & Blowdry Bar for my wedding hair. I met Christine while working at E! and knew she did hair for the Victoria Secret Runway shows - which in my book is the greatest night of TV second only to a RHONJ reunion.

I wanted to wear my hair down for the ceremony. I was told your wedding hair should be how you typically wear it so you aren't alarmed by a not-so-familiar hairstyle in your photos. But I also knew that there was no way this hair was going to hold up all night. 

Christine suggested I do a sleek ponytail for the reception so my bangs would be off my face and I wouldn't have to worry about my usual sweaty "beer head" look. Below are Christine's steps for the perfect After Party Ponytail. 


Luxe Parlour & Blowdry Bar is celebrating it's Grand Opening this Friday, May 10th from 6pm-9m with gift bags and prizes courtesy of Alterna. To attend reply to their guest list at RSVP@luxeparlour.com




No comments:

Post a Comment