I Guess I Do

 photo PRESS_zps60f7d5cf.png  photo ADVERTISE_zps8e385a24.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png

Monday, April 15, 2013

Boston

9/11, Columbine, Sandy Hook...time after time I find myself glued to the TV, watching hour after hour of coverage - always being left with the same feeling - numb.

No matter how long I watch, I can never seem to wrap my head around the tragedies that we have come to know all too well. Always so many people talking, but there is nothing to say. 

Throughout the nation, we may feel helpless, but maybe it takes situations like these for us to pick up the phone and call to say 'I love you.' We don't say it enough, but it's days like these that remind us how important those three little words can be.


No comments:

Post a Comment