Thursday, March 28, 2013

Do You Dateline?



When it comes to relationships, you know you have been in one too long when you start plotting the others death. But that's what I love about ours. We can openly talk about the smartest way to kill each other over Chinese takeout. It's the little things right?

As you can see, Kyle and I have an unhealthy relationship with the show "Dateline." Nothing beats scrolling through the DVR and seeing that Keith Morrison is tonight's correspondent. Ahh, that alabaster hair and sweet, sweet voice with the perfect mix of storyteller and senile.

I googled Keith Morrison this morning to read the most mind blowing piece of information since finding out Pita Pit delivered. Keith Morrison's stepson is Matthew Perry - the one and only Chandler Bing. Can you imagine those family Thanksgivings? And I thought I was the only one who had to drink 10 bottles of wine to get me through.

If you are wondering how this post is related to weddings, it's not. But if I just made you feel a little more secure about how normal your relationship is, my work here is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment