I Guess I Do

 photo PRESS_zps60f7d5cf.png  photo ADVERTISE_zps8e385a24.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png  photo IGUESSIMDUE_zpsba13f561.png

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Getting Started

DISCLAIMER: I am not here to bash weddings. In fact my wedding was one of the best weekends I've ever had. I just think it's important that people know what they're getting themselves into. Weddings can turn any mildly normal person into Gary Busey. For some reason they have that affect on people.

I gave birth to my I Guess I Do baby during a phone conversation with my best friend from college. I had just gotten engaged and everyone was spewing their congrats and how great it was going to be. But the problem was I was feeling anything but great. I had always been taught never to talk about money, but I was finding myself awkwardly talking and asking for money every freaking day.

In talking with my friend I realized she had the same issues I did. It was then that I decided I was going to document my planning in the hopes that other un-brides could relate to it.

So here it is. I hope all 30 of you reading this thing enjoy.








2 comments:

  1. Make that 31. I'm looking forward to reading more from your blog. I would definitely describe myself as an unbride and I am overwhelmedby all of the overly cute and cheesy wedding blogs out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel ya carinp - us un-brides need to stick together! Fresh content every Monday and Thursday mornings...stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete